Harley-Davidson Superchargers – Procharger Systems
Do they make Harley-Davidson superchargers? Yes they do. It was just a matter of time. Following industry-leading success with automotive, marine and truck applications, ProCharger is now raising the bar for Harley Davidson aftermarket performance. The dominance of forced induction technology relative to natural aspiration and nitrous is firmly established, but past forced induction options have not been well suited for Harley Davidson motors.
Both roots superchargers and turbos create substantial heat, which can be especially harmful with a V-twin motor. Net power gains with roots superchargers are further reduced by high parasitic load, while turbos can be very unpredictable and hard to control.
- For Stock and Modified Motors
- Intercooled Centrifugal Supercharger System for Harley-Davidsons
- Does not Affect Drivability, Idle Quality or Rider Position
- These kits are not currently available for DIY installation
- Prices Include Installation, Tuning, and Dynotesting
- Featuring Gear Driven B-1 ProCharger Supercharger with Self-Contained Oiling
- Patented Design For Quiet Operation
- Very Predictable and Consistent Power
- The Most Efficient Supercharger Available for Harley-Davidsons
- Compact and Lightweight
- Extremely Durable, with 3-Year Supercharger Warranty Available
Call (716) 693-5354 for pricing and availability!
Harley Dynographs (click for full size image)
Call For Pricing
Prices include installation, dynotesting, and a custom Kennedy’s tune. Before and after dynographs of power and torque included.
Contact us to for pricing and availability